Why I Started Riverbend Wealth Management
I felt working for bank owned brokerage firms, an uncomfortable level of conflicts of interest. I was required to sell products and services, that I feel, the clients did not need. There had to be a better way.
- I felt Working for bank owned brokerage firms, an uncomfortable level of conflicts of interest. I was required to sell products and services, that I feel, the clients did not need. There had to be a better way.
- Opening my own firm with Fidelity Investments was a huge leap of faith. But I felt that at Riverbend, I could provide products and services that clients needed, delivered in the way they wanted, and without conflicts of interest.
Recognitions & Public Awards
First VP of Investments with Wells Fargo, First VP of investments with Merrill Lynch, Certified Financial Planner, Certified Investments Management Analyst, Featured speaker on WMBF for Financial planning news. You can take a look at my website for further details.
Other jobs I'm Involved in Professionally & Personally
Committee Member of the Dunes Golf and Beach Club. Former VP of the Boys and Girls Club of the Grand Strand. Head coach of the Myrtle Beach High School tennis team, 2019 we won the state championship. Featured speaker on a variety of podcast and Youtube videos.
- The Most Important Thing by Howard Marks
- The Warren Buffett Way by Hagstrom
- The Lords of Discipline by Pat Conroy
Industry (Finance): Capital Ideas, The BID, The Long View
Business: How I Built This with Guy Raz
Books by Dan Brown and ICE CREAM! Especially Mint Chocolate chip!
Most People Don’t Know (Random fact)
My nickname growing up is Boo. My dad used to call children boobaloos. And I was first born, and it kind of stuck. People from Marion County still call me Boo.
Not seeking a spiritual path sooner. However, now being on the spiritual path, I understand I had to come around on my own time, so really there is no regret.
Biggest Accomplish (Personal)
Wonderful wife and son. I am so blessed to have them in my life.
Doing Escape From Alcatraz Triathelon, Half Iron Man in Florida. Hiking Machu Picchu and crossing the Grand Canyon on foot.
Biggest Accomplishment (Professional)
Opening up my own firm. LOVE LOVE LOVE.