Over time as you get older your family might see a decline in your physical or mental health.
But how do you know when you or a loved one may need care assistance from a professional?
In this episode, Jeremy Finger chats with Kelli Jayroe from The Key. She will talk a little bit about the aging process and the options that are available to help take care of your loved ones.
- The difference between assisted living and community living
- How ‘The Key’ is able to care for individuals based on their needs
- How to know when it’s time to change the living arrangements for your loved one
- Signs your loved ones may need extra care assistance
- And more
Connect with Kelli Jayroe:
Connect with Riverbend Wealth Management:
- Riverbend Wealth Management
- 15 Minute Phone Appointment
- Linkedin: Jeremy Finger
- Facebook: Jeremy Finger Riverbend Wealth Management
- Twitter: Jeremy Finger
About Our Guest:
Kelli Jayroe has been working in the healthcare industry since 2010. She cares deeply about helping older adults and their families navigate the complexities of the healthcare system by providing them with resources and insights that support positive outcomes. She has worked in the senior living community setting, hospice, health education and now home care. Kelli is a Georgetown native and Coastal Carolina graduate. When she’s not working, she enjoys camping, spending time on the water and of course family time with her husband and 2 small daughters.