Don’t get yourself wrapped up in how many calories you need to burn when you go to the gym.
The goal is to establish healthy habits that you can sustain for the rest of your life. So what’s stopping you? Start moving!
In this episode, Jeremy Finger talks with Maria Angelova, a body-mind coach, founder and chief executive officer of Rebellious Intl, to provide you with some guidance on how to incorporate good fitness habits into your lifestyle. She will also help you become more aware of potential limiting beliefs that may be stopping you from living a happy, healthy and fulfilled life.
- What kind of results you can get when experiencing her training
- How you can take the first step towards fitness
- Things to think about to become more happy and physically free
- Why the type of physical movement matters and how to turn it into a enjoyable lifestyle
- And more
- Retire Happy: Staying Optimistic During Times of High Inflation (Ep.6)
- MIND & BODY: How to Live with Positivity, Passion, & Purpose
Connect With Maria Angelova:
- (678) 358-5700
- Rebellious Studio
- LinkedIn: Maria Angelova
- LinkedIn: Rebellious Studio
- Instagram: Rebellious Intl
- Instagram: Maria Angelova
- Facebook: Rebellious Intl
About Our Guest:
Maria Angelova, MBA is a disruptor, author, body-mind expert, Pilates teacher and founder and CEO of Rebellious Intl. Maria’s mission is to empower clients to live a life of freedom, happiness and fulfillment through the power of authenticity, a strong body and a calm mind. Maria’s multi-cultural upbringing, experiences in Corporate Finance and Entrepreneurship and her tremendous personal transformation position Maria uniquely as an effective mind-body coach as well as a dynamic motivator and educator. Maria firmly believes happiness and leadership start from within. Prior to founding Rebellious Intl, Maria was a Finance Director and a professional with 17+ years of progressive corporate experience in the Telecommunications, Finance, and the Insurance industries.Born in Bulgaria, Maria moved to the United States in 1992. She graduated summa cum laude from both Georgia State University (MBA, Finance) and University of Georgia (BBA, Finance). Maria’s favorite job is being a mom to her 11-year-old daughter, Sofia. Maria enjoys learning, coaching, creating authentic connections, working out, Latin dancing, traveling, and spending time with family and friends.