Want to ensure your children or grandchildren have access to the educational opportunities they desire? We can help by completing an education needs analysis, and discussing options such as education savings vehicles, gift/income tax strategies, and education financing.
Some of the questions that may come up during our education planning conversations include:
- How can you balance your desire to help fund loved ones’ educations while maintaining your retirement lifestyle?
- What educational funding vehicles should you consider?
- What type of education are you planning for — university degree, vocational training, postgraduate study?
- How much will you need to save?
- Is a 529 college savings plan right for you, or should you consider something else?
Your answers will be unique — and so will the way we assist you with appropriate education planning.